What is Cardarine GW 501516 Used For?
Cardarine is also known as Endurobol or GW – 501516. Cardarine is a performance enhancer and is often mistaken to be a SARM by a majority of the people. But it is not a SARM.
Unlike SARM, Cardarine is a PPARδ (Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor) receptor agonist that was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline.
Cardarine binds to these PPARδ receptors, which are a group of nuclear proteins found in muscles and fatty acids in the body.
Hence, these receptors get activated and help the body to burn fat, increase muscle endurance, and build lean muscle. It also has a positive effect on your vascular system.
What Does Cardarine Do To The Body?
- Cardarine lowers LDL cholesterol levels and thus, decreases the risk of heart attacks.
- As it activates the PPARδ receptor, it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the oxidative damage to the blood vessels and tissues.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Cardarine also prevent brain cells from oxidative stress and help reduce kidney inflammations.
- It enhances nitric oxide levels in your arteries thereby, increasing vascularity and improving the wound healing process.
- Due to increased vascularity, it helps in boosting your endurance levels allowing you to prolong your workouts.
- Cardarine suppresses the glucose metabolism in the liver as it helps in switching the energy source from glucose to fatty acids. Therefore, it boosts the fat-burning ability of your body and also inhibits insulin resistance.
- Cardarine also has a slight ability to enhance lean muscle mass, but the results are ameliorated when it is stacked with SARMs.
- There is no requirement of a Post Cycle Therapy after using Cardarine as it does not cause any reduction in your testosterone levels. Cardarine can also be used during PCT after a SARM cycle, to avoid gaining body fat.
Cardarine (GW-501516) Dosage
The recommended dosage of Cardarine is 10-20 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. However, it is advised that beginners start the dosage at 10mg and increase it by 5mg after every cycle.
When taken alone, there is no requirement of a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) as Cardarine does not lower testosterone levels in your body.
For optimum results, Cardarine is stacked with SARMs such as Ostarine, Andarine, Ligandrol, or RAD-140 depending on what you are trying to achieve, whether it is bulking or cutting.
Cardarine is also recommended during PCT after a SARM cycle to enhance your stamina and metabolism and thereby, avoiding fat rebound.